How It Works

Wealth Creation

Seven Steps to Success

The Investicore Group is focused on achieving the best possible investment opportunities which in return creates value. The operation includes the identification and analyzing of undervalued property areas that are in the process of being uplifted by either its location in an urban development zone; or where other fundamental causes and driving forces towards improvement are in motion.

step-1

Step 1

IdentiFy & AnalyZe

Our expert team identifies & analyzes trending areas that offer good growth potential.

step-2

Step 2

Acquisition

New properties are acquired in areas that have been identified, while fully realized properties are sold to optimize investment potential.

step-3

Step 3

Loan Agreement

Investors enter into a prime interest-bearing loan for 30% of the property purchase price while the remaining 70% of the property purchase price is secured by Investicore from banks in the form of a mortgage loan.

step-4

Step 4

Shareholding

The investor and Investicore both get 50% shareholding in a newly registered company that purchases the property.

step-7

Step 5

Value Engineering

Newly acquired property undergoes value engineering that unlocks untapped potential.

step-6

Step 6

Settle Loan

Cashflow generated by the property is used to settle the investor’s loan.

step-5

Step 7

Dividends

Once the investor’s loan is settled, any additional cash flow generated gets classified as dividends and paid to the investor as well as Investicore on a 50/50 basis.

Investicore

With a collective vision and drive for exceptional property investment and asset management, we have managed to secure superior returns for our investors. This accelerated success is achieved by aligning the interests of Investicore and our investors. When our investors do well, we do well.

Connect with Us

** Please note that investments with Investicore is not available to the public